Just Enjoy It !

Monday, January 16, 2006

Dresden - Last Night (1) - Student Party





It was the last night in Dresden, and I felt a little bit tired, but no way to sleep as I was thinking about all the beauty I felt during this day full of nice programs, so I came down to the Lollis Homestay Reception, there was Bettina, and I asked her if there was a student party near by, so she pointed out an international sudent party at university, so I went there, and it was nice to meet there all the mostel stuff: Lolly, Dirk, Martin and Hanna. By the way Martin is the dummer of the Marracash Orchestra concert (I'll talk about them in the next post). It was a pleasure to see this multicultural feast, to see all these people from all over the world having fun together, and I can remember the most beautiful moment other the Marracash Orchestra, was that moment when the Syrian students put their traditional music and all the people start dancing this nice folk dance. It was just like when you find yourself sharing special moments with open mind people and having a lot of fun, and I really appreciate that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Vote for this Blog: