Just Enjoy It !

Thursday, February 16, 2006

A Tunisian Chick Bull Shit Logic




She's Nadia M. and she lives near Rades Stadium, I can remember how she found me first by icq and how after a first chat she started phoning me, she talked about her dog, her former boyfriend, the hotel of her father in Mateur, her new car ... and then she became possessive, saying we must meet, we must know each other more and more and more. I said we can meet as friends, that's all, and I asked her to describe her physical appearance, she said she's white skin, now that I met her, I can say she's a gorgeous lady 24 years old 5.709 feet but she wasn't white skin as she said, I don't care about the colour of the skin, but what's more important is the respect of the others, as you can find yourself honest with the others around you, don't you like others to be honest with you just the way you are ! And around a coffee, she started talking she's virgin, she wants to meet the man of her life, please rest with me, please don't go .... Now I can just say that I like more the persons who respect friendship, and when you're with them you find yourself relax and feel so confortable sharing nice moments together, so girl please stop talking about all this bull shit, money, hotels ... Fortunately there are just few girls thinking this shit way and that's a good news.

4 Comments:

  • this girl is mad! I assume she is under a social pressure(parents or event friends already engaged), I don't see any other reason, and she's just 24, how could she be so afraid not to be married!!!

    By Blogger sourovitch, at 8:18 AM  

  • I completely agree with you sourovitch.

    By Blogger mejed, at 10:29 AM  

  • Now, did you tell her what you thought of her?Did you make the least bit of effort to diverge the conversation to something more interesting?--I'm guessing it takes a bullshitter to know a bullshitter. Tunisian girls are no different than other girls around the globe.. Just be a man, show them what you're made of, and I promise you, you will not be attracting any more weaklings.
    In other words: GROW SOME BALLS!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:35 AM  

  • The title of this post was "A Tunisian Chick Bull Shit Logic" so, I think that assumes I'm talking about one special case, and not eventually all Tunisian girls, cause I know some Tunisian good friends around me, and I appreciate being with them, and going back to this story, I can just say, it was a nice experience for me, and it's not my business to change such attitudes.

    By Blogger mejed, at 11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Vote for this Blog: