Just Enjoy It !

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Dresden - Let's Go Back to the Beginning : Lollis Homestay


During my visit to Dresden, I rested one week in Lollis Homestay Mostel, and just at the moment when I entered to this Mostel, I felt something wonderful will happen in this place, I don't know why, maybe because of the helpfull persons I just met first in the reception (Lolly, Dirk, Michael, Martin, Bettina and Hanna), maybe because of the funny buttons I saw just in front of me , but one thing is sure, this is the best place I've never been in, and I hope I'll get the opportunity to be in such place again and again and again ... You can see this mostel http://www.lollishome.de or see its nice movie http://www.lollishome.de/_downloads/lollis_homestay_movie.mpg and maybe u'll get the chance to enjoy it as I did.

1 Comments:

  • Hello Mejed,

    thanks a lot for writing in our guestbook. You have a very nice blog, it seems you enjoy traveling a lot. I wish you all the best and hope you will have a nice time in the future. Thanks for recommending us.

    Best regards - Lolli

    By Blogger Lolli, at 7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Vote for this Blog: