Just Enjoy It !

Monday, March 06, 2006

Forrest Gump

Maybe it was my first best movie, and till now I've never seen a movie quite like Forrest Gump, If I try to describe it, I can say It's a comedy, I guess. Or maybe a drama. Or a dream. What's really interesting is how this personage survives all these situations with only honesty and niceness as his shields.
Here is one of the famous sentence of Forrest Gump:
My Momma always said life was like a box of chocolates.... you never know what you're gonna get.

2 Comments:

  • If I were Tom Hanks and did such a great movie, I would enjoy my success and stop casting. However, his name is Tom Hanks, which also means "a person that never screws up a movie"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:52 AM  

  • I adore this film .... its really great...
    Nice choice captain ;) ;) ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Vote for this Blog: