Just Enjoy It !

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Dresden - First Day - First Surprise! (1)








As my mostel was in the new city "neustadt" I decided the first day to visit the old city, so I went through the bridge Augustu "Augustusbrücke" reaching the Brühlsche Terrasse,and then a nice surprise was waiting for me ... and as I was there, I just remeber some souvenirs from another place: http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6729/1498/1600/Djerba-015.jpg http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6729/1498/1600/Djerba-131.jpg

4 Comments:

  • coin operatdes boy.. sitting in the shelf .. he is just a toy..
    and i turned on and he comes to life.. automatic joy.. that is what i want
    a coin operated boy tam tam! :)

    c'est les paroles d'un groupe que j'adore (et qui n'a rien a voir avec le rock et le metal) qui est The DRESDEN dolls ;)!

    merci pour les tofs

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:27 PM  

  • superbes photos, j'adore ces cheavaux ils sont magnifiques!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:38 AM  

  • thanks Mira, nice lyrics

    By Blogger mejed, at 8:33 PM  

  • thanks Adibs1, I really appreciate you like my photos.

    By Blogger mejed, at 8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Vote for this Blog: