Just Enjoy It !

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Music Through Centuries - The Way You Make Me Feel

I found this live show on Internet (Michael Jackson and Britney Spears singing "The Way You Make Me Feel"), and I don't know if you felt such feeling before, it's like when you see or hear a song you've really appreciated it when you was young, and hearing this song few years later you can see all these nice feelings appearing again and maybe you may like this song more and more and more.
Britney:I Like The Feelin' You're Givin' Me
Just Hold Me Closer Baby I'm In Ecstasy
MJ:Oh I'll Be Workin' From Nine To Five
To Buy You Things To Keep You By My Side
Britney:I Never Felt So In Love Before
Just Promise Baby, You'll Love Me Forevermore
I Swear I'm Keepin' You Satisfied
'Cause You're The One For Me ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Vote for this Blog: