Just Enjoy It !

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Old Monkey Stories Episode 6/50 - Middle Age

I was watching this nice show "On a Tout EssayƩ" on "France 2" with my friend "MC", and the 5 chroniclers with their boss "Laurent Requier" were celebrating the birthday of their colleague "Christine Bravo", she's now 50 years old, she was somehow embarrassed, but I think it's normal, as women don't like to tell how old are they. But I was really surprised when I heard this Old Monkey "RPD" story reported by "MC" as following:
"I worked more than three years with "WISHCOM", and I discovered that "RPD" not only never admit his age, but he was always making illusion about this subject, he often said he was born in 1962, 1963, that's strange maybe he thinks he's a car, and he's trying to give us the years of the model's apparation." So here's a car model 62/63, it's nice, no !

Then "MC" continued: "But I was intrigued, all seemed to be blurred, so I made my own inquiry, and only then I discovered the truth, only one man in "WISHCOM" knew the real age of "RPD", he's his only friend in the company "TL", and he said that "RPD" wasn't born in 1963, neither in 1962, but in 1956". So here's a second set of cars appeared in 1956, they're nice too, no !
So, here's the point, as you can see old cars are really nice, prestigious and elegants, old people are also nice, respectfull, so please "RPD" why don't you assume yourself? why should you use masks all the time? why are you so shame of yourself? I really can't find answers to these simple questions especially as I think that you was present during big events like the independence.
NB: This is fiction and any resemblance with existing people or situations could be only fortuitous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Vote for this Blog: