Just Enjoy It !

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Dresden - Saxon Switzerland







Yes !!, I did it, it was a special day, I toke a bike from the mostel, it was a very old bike but for free, then I did 70 km two-way trip from Dresden to the Saxon Switzerland National Park, the temperature was around 0 degree, but I didn't feel cold, I don't know if you know that feeling, but, it's just like if you feel fascinated by something ... to the believe that you can forget all ... the weariness you can feel, and you can maybe appreciate every landscape , every wood, every village you go through, when you feel deeply fascinated, with me, these are really special moments, you should feel more and more and more to enjoy every special moment in you life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Vote for this Blog: