Just Enjoy It !

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Old Monkey Stories Episode 7/50 - The Ridiculous



I really like people with sens of humour, it's one of the non-physical characteristics I appreciate in the persons around me, for me these persons are really generous, and a big chance you can spend special moments with them, what's sad is that some people tend to be ridiculous rather than having sens of humour, and as I'm talking about that I can remember the story of the old monkey "RPD" as it was reported by my friend "MC":
There were around 11 guests from Togo, and as they came down for the coffe break the "RPD" said "Hi kids", one of them answered him "Hi daddy", and all the office explosed laughing."
NB: This is fiction and any resemblance with existing people or situations could be only fortuitous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Vote for this Blog: