Just Enjoy It !

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Old Monkey Stories Episode 8/50 - The Car - 4trelle


I was reviewing the last posts, and as I went through the Old Monkey Stories Episode 4/50 - WISHCOM's Car, I remembered a "RPD" adventure reported by "MC" as following:
It happened before "WISHCOM" gaved "RPD" a car, in that period, when he was envying all "WISHCOM's" personnel who had already cars. So he had his own car, it was the magic "RENAULT 4/4L/4R/4Trelle", but "RPD" wouldn't like that people see him driving such car, so he was parking it 500m far away from "WISHCOM's" parking, just in front of the Telecommunication University. And now, as I remember that, I think it's sad that some people don't treat their cars with respect, to put them far and alone, and maybe to feel shy if their colleagues see them driving their dear cars. Whatever, I appreciate more people who don't care about appearances, who are proud, because they work hard to own such a car, that car that help them to be in time in the morning.
NB: This is fiction and any resemblance with existing people or situations could be only fortuitous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Vote for this Blog: